Raymond Grinding MillQuick Details
Applications:Barite, quartz, feldspar, mica, calcite, talc, apatite, gypsum, fluorite, limestone, dolomite, diatomite, ceramic soil, clay, marble, granite, fly ash, kaolin, calcium carbonate, slag, bauxite.
Raymond Grinding Mill Overview:
Raymond Mill is suitable for grinding of all kinds of materials whose Moh’s hardness is below 9.3, such as calcium carbonate, barite, dolomite, calcite, limestone, kaolin, bentonite, marble, gypsum, quartz, feldspar, clay, talc, fluorite, clay, white mud, mica, refractory material, glass, total about 1000 kinds of materials.
Raymond Grinding Mill Features:
1. High efficiency and precision classifier, unique airtightness, which canensure the quality of end products. 2. The wear-resistant volute can effectively improve the material liquidity, decrease the air volume loss and avoid air energy loss.
3. The bevel gear overall dive can achieve higher transmission efficiency, easy to install and adjust, long service life and lower cost.
4. Inner thin oil lubrication system can realize lubrication between main bearing and drive bearing without any additional lubrication pump, easy to maintenance.
5. The curved surface shovel with split design, only the blade to be replaced during maintenance, thus the shovel has long service life.
6. The isolated cyclone collector can effectively improving the classifying efficiency and accuracy.
Working Principle :
After the materials enter the grinding chamber of the main frame, the grinding roller swings outward and presses closely upon the grinding ring due to the centrifugal force generated by the rotation of the main shaft. The blade carries materials to the space between the grinding roller and grinding ring, and materials are ground as the grinding roller rolls. After being ground, the powder is selected by classifier via the cycle wind of the blower and the rough powder will be back to the grinding chamber for regrinding. The qualified powder is brought into the powder collector together with airflow. The powder comes out as end products while the airflow goes back to the powder collector in cycling to make the machine work normally. The remained airflow comes out after purification by dust filter.
Note: The capacity may vary with different materials and feeding sizes.