Slag Pot Overview:
The slag pot is an important equipment in the steel-making industry, which is used to hold the high-temperature slag generated in the process of steel smelting. It is a bowl-shaped container with lifting trunnions on both sides. Slag pots are mainly used to carry converter steel slag, refining furnace steel slag, and ladle casting surplus of continuous casting.We can produce a wide range of Metallurgy Cinder pot(Steel Castings/Iron Castings), with good quality and fast delivery at best price. The materials used comply with ASTM, DIN, BS, JIS, NF etc. Standard.
Slag Pot Features:
1. slag pots meet the mainstream international standards and can meet the needs of customers in various countries;
2. Digital simulation for casting process through CAE software, to optimize the slag pot casting process.
3. Excellent high-temperature mechanical properties and good heat crack resistance.
4. The inner wall of slag pots is smooth and flat, which can avoid slag residue during operation.
5. First maintenance can be done 2~3 months later than similar products from other manufacturers.
6. Sampling and testing many times during smelting to ensure that the components are qualified.
7. Excellent quality and long service life;
8. Select appropriate materials and optimize the casting process of slag pot according to the actual operating conditions and needs of customers;